We will be texting voters in the 8 closest tossup House districts, according to FiveThirtyEight.com: IL-6, FL-15, VA-5, NM-2, WA-8, KY-6, ME-2, and FL-26. We just bought these voter lists by raising $5000 in the last 5 days in Blue Revolution!
Please make sure you do the following *before* you get to Diesel...
1. Bring your laptop, phone, chargers, and let's all buy a coffee, tea, snack, or sandwich to show our appreciation to Diesel for letting us use their space! Please try to make sure your devices are all charged before arriving.
2. If you DO NOT have gmail address, please take a minute to create one (you need one to text with the app we're using): support.google.com/mail/answer/56256
3. Sign up here for Build The Wave, using your gmail address. This is the texting service we're using: bit.ly/BTWSignUp. You'll get an email with a link to get started. Once you get to Diesel, I can help go over how to send the texts. It's easy, effective, and fun!
4. Please join our texting group on facebook here...this is where we'll be recording our totals: facebook.com/groups/BlueRevTexting/
5. And also feel free to join our larger organization here: facebook.com/groups/bluerev/
*Note: the table we reserved fits probably 15 people or so, and there are 15 people on the list. The rest of Diesel will be open to the public, so if we have no space left at the table somehow, there should be other spots where you can sit at Diesel.
If you have, facebook, please RSVP for the event here: www.facebook.com/events/1640242276081816/
Looking forward to seeing everyone! Let's go flip the House!!!